Monday, August 31, 2009

Edits are done? Now what?

Yes, you heard me. The second round of edits are now in the can. According to my editor, they now go to the line editor who works it over with a fine-toothed comb to ensure perfection. I'm not sure exactly what happens then but I think it happens soon. My ebook is slated to come out in SIX WEEKS!!! CRAZY!

So now it's just a waiting game. I am finally getting the opportunity to work on some other projects. That makes me happy.

I did get a cover. It was gorgeous, beautiful, made my toes curl! But I had one issue with it. The heroine of the story is a big girl and the woman on the cover was a little too skinny bitch for my taste so I asked if anything could be done about that. I haven't heard yet but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

That's it for now. I'll let you know just as soon as I get the final one.

Later gators!

1 comment:

Helen Hardt said...

Congratulations on finishing! I'm looking forward to having hottie Sean as a guest on my blog. And I hope you get a cover you love!