Monday, February 1, 2010

Man Meet Monday: Josh Duhamel

Welcome to February! I thought that I would start the week and the month off right with some Monday morning hotness.

Josh Duhamel first got his start as a model before moving on to acting with his role as Leo du Pres on All My Children. Since then he has transitioned into a genuine Hollywood leading man with roles in Win a Date with Tad Hamilton, Transformers,and more recently When in Rome.

Unfortunately, he is married but who cares about that.

The best part? LOTS of photos of a half-naked, hot-as-hell, Josh.

ENJOY!!!!




3 comments:

Helen Hardt said...

There aren't many men who can pull off a tie die striped speedo...I think you found the one!

Lilly Cain said...

Well Hellllooooo Josh! Yum. :)

He's been in something else that I just can't remeber what though...had to look it up...oh yes, Las Vegas!

Lilly

Anonymous said...

Yummy!