Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sky Rockets Contest Winners

Thank you all for your entries. It looks like we had quite the band of warrior women! That's so awesome.

I want to remind you all what our prizes were:
1st Place: A prize pack of books, Lindt Chocolates, and a ecopy of my two ebooks.
2nd Place: My two ebooks and a $10 GC to Amazon
3rd Place: My two ebooks.

The First Place winner will get to choose from three book bundles.

The Romantic Suspense Bundle which includes: a signed copy of "Two Lethal Lies" by Annie Solomon, A signed copy of "With No Remorse" by Cindy Gerard, and "Beg for Mercy" by Jami Alden.

The Robin De Hart Bundle: This includes the first (and possibly only) three titles in The Legend Hunters Series; Seduce Me, Desire Me, and Treasure Me.

And finally, The Hodgepodge Bundle which includes: "A Secret Affair" by Mary Balogh, "Scandal" by Carolyn Jewel, "Dreams of a Dark Warrior" by Kresley Cole, and "Lord of Shadows" by Alix Rickoff.

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for... (drumroll)

Our third place winner is... JUNE!!!

Second place goes to... SHERRY!!!

And our first place winner is... TWENTY WITHOUT MONEY!!!

Thank you all again for entering. To claim your prizes, please email me at monicakaye at gmail dot com. If I haven't heard from you in two weeks, I will draw another winner.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR WINNERS!!!




No comments: