Monday, October 6, 2008

LIFE

So, you might be wondering where the hell I've been.  Well, I'll tell you. 

The Sunday Book Blog and really all blog entries are on hold right now as I finish up my current WIP.  I'm at 120,000 words and I should have been finished a month ago but I got lazy, plus my job was starting up again so it made it harder.  I'm determined to finish this and I'm giving myself another two weeks.  I can do it.  I need to do it.  I'm even eschewing Jeopardy! (one of my favorite shows) to get it done.  Don't worry, you will definitely know when I'm finished.  You'll probaby hear my roar of triumph.

I am also gearing up for NaNoWriMo.  But more about that in later posts.

PLUS, I may have some VERY good news soon.  Keep your eyes out.

Later Gators

1 comment:

Helen Hardt said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Helen