Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Menage a huh?

I've been thinking about this whole menage thing.  Personally, I've never been in a menage but I wouldn't mind being the meat in a Gerard Butler/Colin Farrell sandwich.  

Oh, sorry, I just had an orgasm.

Anyhoo, while the idea of being with two guys is appealing, I just can't imagine doing it (no pun intended) with the man I loved.  Who wants to share?  Seriously, I get homicidal if someone tries to steal my birthday, I'd go nuclear if they tried to take my man.  I mean, isn't that what love and commitment is all about?  Monogamy? (I think every single man in the world just got a shooting pain in their balls.)  Plus, I think that it would drive a woman to have a complex if her man wanted to share her with someone else.   Am I good enough?  Am I not enough?

I guess that's why menages are usually f/m/f.  The reason why is obvious for men.  They want a woman licking each of their balls.  And, deep down, I think most women are curious about what it would be like to be with another woman.  I know a lot of my friends have admitted to thinking women are sexy and attractive.  And 'lesbians' are in.  A lot women my age have at least made out with another chick.  Mostly, I think that the f/m/f is more of a guy's fantasy.  

Now, the m/f/m?  That's all chicks!  Seriously, to have two guys worshipping your body?  *shiver*  And if they decide to do things to each other?  Hell yeah!  That's why I like Lora Leigh.  She caters to women's fantasies.  (Although there is no man on man action in any of her stories.)

Still, menages are interesting in theory but I don't think they're that appealing in reality.  If you really love someone, you want them to be yours.  You don't want some other dude touching you and you sure as hell don't want some other chick all up on your man.  And fuck if you want your guy doing some other guy or worse, getting done by him.  AND fuck him if he wants to watch some other dude touching you.  That would be the worse for me.  

But I know that there are people that live this lifestyle.  More power to you, as my mama says.  I just don't think that I could be a part of it.

Now BDSM...  

2 comments:

Helen Hardt said...

I pretty much agree verbatim with your take on menages (except I'd substitute Emmanuel Delcour for Colin in the Gerard sandwich, LOL.) However, I think I will try to write one. The challenge will be to come up with a premise that will work for me. Hey, all the Vixens should try that. Maybe that could be our hook for our anthology...

Tricia Leigh Wood said...

I agree with you and Helen. Since the idea is so foriegn to me, I doubt I could even write about it.

If I were to particiapte in a menage it would have to be Gerard Butler and Jeffrey Dean Morgan.