Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HOME STRETCH!!!

I had hoped to be done yesterday but that was not to be.  Damn 'Ugly Betty' Season 2 on DVD.  I was hooked, glued.  So I got zero words on Monday.  

SIGH!

What can you do?

My word count as of now is 47,746.  But that's according to my word processing program.  According to the official NaNo website, I'm something like 150 words behind.  So today I'll do about 2,500 words just to be on the safe side.

And the best part?  I'll be finished!  Not like last year when I got 50,000 words but it still was only about 1/3 of the book and took me another year to finish.  This will be my 4th or 5th completed ms.  The second in 2 months.  (Brushing my shoulders off.)

Now, I didn't say that it was a good one.  It needs some SERIOUS work and even then may end up as free read here at Harmless Smut.  But we'll try.  The weirdest part is that this time around, the love scenes came the easiest for me.  And there are a lot of them.  I think at least 4 maybe 5 or 6.  My characters were like horny bunnies.  (Isn't that the same thing?)

Well, I'm off to write.  I may update this later tonight once I'm finished.  You may hear my scream of triumph.

No comments: